A gigantic THANKS to Tarah (Adorned in Armor) for nominating me for…
“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
You, Tarah, have made me feel all fuzzy inside and very Wonder Woman-like.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Display the award certificate.
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Present deserving bloggers with the award.
Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
It’s my turn to award the following awesome bloggers with their very own Versatile Oscar:
Be warned! This award has been known to cause severe changes in appearance, an obsession with shiny gold objects, hissing, and split personalities.
7 “Interesting” Things About Myself:
1. That’s me pictured above after having this award for a couple of days. I did warn you.
2. I am pretty obsessive over things I like. I once ate spaghetti everyday for two months–lunch AND dinner. My favorite song is on loop until I absolutely abhor it. If I like you, beware, because you will never be rid of me, my precious.
3. My very first shipment from Amazon contained 20 books. This was obviously before I thought Amazon was evil.
4. There was a very sad time in my life where I was more of a Quinn than a Daria.
5. I accidentally set a wicker table on fire at my favorite coffee shop. I couldn’t go back for weeks. It was a very sad time in my life, but not sadder than when I was a Quinn.
6. I really, really like mermaids.
7. Just. The Hiddles. I can’t.
Thank you again, Tarah for thinking I’m versatile!
If you guys have suggestions for other deserving blogs, let me know in the comments. I’m always looking for interesting people to follow!